Many of you are getting confused when you can’t sort out the best 120mm fan out of many choices. Thankfully, we have sorted them out. We know many features and spices will give you a hard time while buying them.
An ideal 120mm fan comes not only with boasting features but also, would sound more specific and ideal for your purpose. Keeping this in mind, we will tell you and also show you how different types of 120mm fan will serve differently. Here is how you can benefit from our 120mm fan review, all you need to do is to read between the lines of our article. So, let’s get started!
Here Are Our Top 10 120Mm Fan At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best 120mm fan that will win your heart.
10 Best 120Mm Fan People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
- CORSAIR AirGuide Technology: Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator
- Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub
- ICUE Lighting Node CORE Included: Control RGB lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter
- Your Setup at Your Command: Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your compatible products
- Low-Noise, High-Performance: A translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.Keep Your System Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds up to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
- A translucent, low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image
- VIVID AND SILENT: Dramatic lighting effects complement your system with the addition of included Aer RGB 2 fans
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Quiet, Powerful: Cool your PC with high airflow aRGB fans packed with LEDs and lighting effects powered by Razer Chroma RGB
- Connect Up to 8 Fans: Daisy chain and connect up to 8 Razer Kunai fans to Pulse Width Modulation and aRGB controllers to create immersive lighting effects - supported by Razer Synapse software for ultimate customization
- PWM Fan Controller Support: Whether you need maximum airflow to cool your PC or run quietly at lower RPMs, our Pulse Width Modulation fan controller allows you to conveniently adjust fan speed based on your needs (PWM fan sold separately)
- Powered by Razer Chroma RGB: Unlock ultimate aRGB customization with 16.8 million colors, light patterns, and effects which react to your gameplay - get the world’s largest lighting ecosystem and control it from one platform
- Virtually inaudible operation at max. 23 dBA. Air flow-65.25 CFM
- Bright RGB: 5V 3pin ARGB, meet the individual needs of most players, enjoy a distinctive vision after powering on
- Seven fan blades offer an optimized airflow
- Economic solution for perfect performance
- Package content: fanx3 accessory setx1
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2000 RPM, max. 22.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Next-gen A-series design combines high airflow and high static pressure performance, ideal both as a case fan and for CPU coolers, watercooling radiators and AIO liquid cooling systems
- State-of-the-art engineering (AAO frame, Flow Acceleration Channels, record tight 0.5mm tip clearance) and construction (Sterrox LCP material, metal-reinforced hub, metal bearing shell, etc.)
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 2000rpm maximum speed (1700rpm with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, radiator gasket, fan screws, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Package Included: Individually Adressable Rgb Case Fan 120Mm X 5, Control Hub X1
- Convex Designed Dual Addressable Rgb Ring Offered Best Lighting Effect: Convex Design Kept Rgb Lighting Effect At A Optimal Point And Left Tolerance For Other Rgb Components Such As, Mobo / Ram / Gpu, Water Cooling Components, And Ssd Plate
- 16.8 Million Colors & 18 Independent Controlled Leds: With Dual Ring, Total 18 Separately Controlled Rgb Leds Smoothed Out The Overall Rgb Effect And Leaves No Gaps Between Leds
- Synchronizable Rgb Lighting Via Motherboard: Sync Ready With All Mobo Houses Including Gigabytes(Only Except Gigabytes Z390), Asus And Msi; Prizm Only Supports 3 Pin Rgb Header.
What To Look For Choosing The Best 120Mm Fan
Not every 120mm fan comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
Every one of us wants to get the best deal without struggling out of many items. This would be only possible when you get an expert buying guide followed by that product. Therefore some basic questions come up:
- Is it worth buying?
- What benefits will the product offer to me?
- What are the decisive factors while considering the right one?
Let’s find out some of the considerations from below:
1. Brand Value: Every brand of 120mm fan has a value all its own. We know some of the brands are really offering unique selling propositions which are supposed to give you different features compared to the competitors. We recommend you to have a look at them first.
2. Features: Find the amazing features that will meet your demand. Don’t go for unnecessary boasting features.
3. Specification: It is important to understand many measurements of your product which is also imperative to see.
4. Affordability: You need to know about your wallet, right? So find a product which you will be not only interested in buying but also, you can afford it.
5. Customer Ratings: The grade of ratings is another decisive factor.
6. Customer reviews: This will give you valuable information from first-hand users.
7. Product Quality: you should know the infinitesimal details about 120mm fan in order to find out the best 120mm fan.
Based on performance, features, and user satisfaction, we reviewed the 10 best 120mm fan in the market. So, you can end your buying session successfully. If the budget doesn’t matter to you, choose the product we ranked as best overall. On the other hand, get our budget-friendly pick if you are on a tight budget.